MorningStar provides our residents with a community that is easy to come home to—literally. You can access the community from either Highway 29 or Ronald Reagan—making morning and afternoon commutes a little bit easier. A place where neighbors are like family. A community stocked with the best amenities for all lifestyles and events, Liberty Hill ISD schools for the kids, excellent shopping and dining minutes away, and most of all a quiet and serene setting in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Read on for more community information.
- Approximately 500 acres
- Approximately 1,300 total homes at completion
- Lot sizes:
40′ (1,200 sf – 2,900 sf, From low $200,000s)
45′ (1,200 sf – 2,900 sf, From low $200,000s)
50’ (1,400 sf – 3,200 sf, From $220,000s)
55’ Gated (1,400 sf 3,200 sf, From $300,000s)
60’ (2,200 sf – 3,800 sf, From $300,000s)
70’ (2,400 sf – 4,000 sf, From low $300,000s) available
- Convenient location off of Kauffman Loop at Highway 29 and Ronald Reagan Blvd.
- Natural Gas
The acclaimed Liberty Hill ISD met all of the Texas Education Agency’s district standards in 2016, received an “A-” ranking on Niche’s 2017 Best Schools list and was named No. 4 on the 2017 list of Best School Districts for Athletes in Texas!
- Dues are $360/year for all residents that don’t live within the gated Carothers Executive Homes section
- Dues are $360/year + $780/year for all residents inside the gated section – additional fee covers gate maintenance and monthly front yard maintenance
- Community Association Manager:
- Nicole Lopez | 512.347.2896 | [email protected]
- Open-air, covered Event Pavilion with fireplace, lounging areas, and bathrooms
- Large Playground
- Resort-style Swimming Pool for all ages with two lap lanes
- Kids Splash Pad
- Large & Small Dog Park with Obstacle Courses
- Hiking & Biking Nature Trails adorned with fitness-inspired energy stations along the way
- 75-plus acres of open space, community parks, greenbelt running throughout the interior of the community
- Big Dipper Catch & Release Fishing Pond
- Stargazer Event Lawn with playground, picnic tables, grills, washer toss, and more
- 6-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Coming 2020 – Sports Park & Recreation Area
|Williamson ESD #4||.09825|
|Williamson County Mud #23||.95|
|Williamson County FM/RD||.04|
|Liberty Hill ISD||1.54|
|Total Tax Rate||3.047279%|
In our quest for easy living, we are planning for the development of commercial and retail properties that will service our MorningStar residents—grocery, preschool, dining, shopping and more!
Models Open Daily:
- Meritage Homes | $200,000s – $290,000s | 1,243 sf to 2,805 sf
- KB Home | $227,000s – $288,000s | 1,491 sf to 3,125 sf
- GFO Home | $328,000s – $412,000s | 2,205 sf to 3,979 sf
- Waterloo Homes by Brohn | $209,000s to $359,000s | 1,450 sf to 2,595 sf | New Model Now Open!
- M/I Homes | $243,000s to $280,000s | 1,545 sf to 2,830 sf | New Model Now Open!
- Westin Homes | $350,000s to $395,000s | 2,641 sf to 3,998 sf
- Saratoga Homes | $231,000s to $404,000s | 1,652 sf to 3,874 sf | New Model Now Open!
- Vintage Estate Homes | $277,000s to $354,000s | 2,202 sf to 3,472 sf