MorningStar provides our residents with a community that is easy to come home to—literally. You can access the community from either Highway 29 or Ronald Reagan—making morning and afternoon commutes a little bit easier. A place where neighbors are like family. A community stocked with the best amenities for all lifestyles and events, Liberty Hill ISD schools for the kids, excellent shopping and dining minutes away, and most of all a quiet and serene setting in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Read on for more community information.
- Approximately 800 acres
- Approximately 1,600 total homes at completion
- Lot sizes:
40′ and 45′
- Convenient location off of Kauffman Loop at Highway 29 and Ronald Reagan Blvd.
- Natural Gas
The acclaimed Liberty Hill ISD met all of the Texas Education Agency’s district standards in 2021, received an “A-” ranking on Niche’s 2021 Best Schools list, and was named No. 3 on the 2021 list of Best School Districts in Williamson County, Texas!
- Dues are $633.60/year for all residents that don’t live within the gated ARIA section
- Dues are $1,531.75/year ($633.60/year + $898.15/year) for all residents inside the gated ARIA section – additional fee covers gate maintenance and monthly front yard maintenance
- Community Association Manager – GOODWIN & COMPANY
- JAMIE RICHARDSON | 512.502.7047 Cell | email@example.com
- How do I register for TownSq?
- Please confirm the email address that we have on file is correct
- Visit https://app.townsq.io/ais/sign-up
- Enter your Account Number, property billing zip code, and last name as it appears in our system
- Provide your email address and create a password
- (NOTE: You will need to register using the website, you are not able to register using the app. Safari and Google Chrome are both supported. It also may take a few weeks post closing to gain access to TownSq.)
- I tried logging into TownSq using the instructions that were sent to me, but my account information isn’t reflecting there yet. How can I access this information?
- If this information isn’t already available, please check back after the 15th of the month to allow time for updating.
- How can I update my contact information with the HOA?
- Open-air, covered Event Pavilion with fireplace, lounging areas, and bathrooms
- Large Playground
- Resort-style Swimming Pool for all ages with two lap lanes
- Kids Splash Pad
- Large & Small Dog Park with Obstacle Courses
- Hiking & Biking Nature Trails adorned with fitness-inspired energy stations along the way
- 75-plus acres of open space, community parks, greenbelt running throughout the interior of the community
- Big Dipper Catch & Release Fishing Pond
- Stargazer Event Lawn with playground, picnic tables, grills, washer toss, and more
- 6-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Now Open – Sports Park & Recreation Area
- Construction Start 2021 – 2nd Resident Amenity Center
|Williamson ESD #4||.093295|
|Williamson County Mud #23||.95|
|Williamson County FM/RD||.04|
|Liberty Hill ISD||1.3647|
|Total Tax Rate||2.866714%|
In our quest for easy living, we are planning for the development of commercial and retail properties that will service our MorningStar residents—grocery, preschool, dining, shopping and more!