MorningStar provides our residents with a community that is easy to come home to—literally. You can access the community from either Highway 29 or Ronald Reagan—making morning and afternoon commutes a little bit easier. A place where neighbors are like family. A community stocked with the best amenities for all lifestyles and events, Liberty Hill ISD schools for the kids, excellent shopping and dining minutes away, and most of all a quiet and serene setting in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Read on for more community information.
- Approximately 500 acres
- Approximately 1,300 total homes at completion
- Lot sizes:
40′ (1,200 sf – 2,900 sf, From low $200,000s)
45′ (1,200 sf – 2,900 sf, From low $200,000s)
50’ (1,400 sf – 3,200 sf, From $220,000s)
55’ Gated (1,400 sf 3,200 sf, From $300,000s)
60’ (2,200 sf – 3,800 sf, From $300,000s)
70’ (2,400 sf – 4,000 sf, From low $300,000s) available
- Convenient location off of Kauffman Loop at Highway 29 and Ronald Reagan Blvd.
- Natural Gas
The acclaimed Liberty Hill ISD met all of the Texas Education Agency’s district standards in 2016, received an “A-” ranking on Niche’s 2017 Best Schools list and was named No. 4 on the 2017 list of Best School Districts for Athletes in Texas!
- Dues are $414/year for all residents that don’t live within the gated Carothers Executive Homes section
- Dues are $414/year + $781/year for all residents inside the gated section – additional fee covers gate maintenance and monthly front yard maintenance
- Community Association Manager – GOODWIN & COMPANY
- CELESTE STARR SCHULZ | 512.852.7922 Office 512.608.3708 Cell | Celeste.Schulz@goodwintx.com
- Notice: With the Governor’s recent announcements, we will be assessing our protocols in place and informing our communities as soon as procedures are put in place. In the meantime, we are continuing to implement a restricted/remote working environment. Our offices are closed to the public at this time due to local, and/or federal directives. As our motto states, “People Matter” and that includes you. We are here to serve you, unfortunately from a distance at this time. Stay safe!!
- Open-air, covered Event Pavilion with fireplace, lounging areas, and bathrooms
- Large Playground
- Resort-style Swimming Pool for all ages with two lap lanes
- Kids Splash Pad
- Large & Small Dog Park with Obstacle Courses
- Hiking & Biking Nature Trails adorned with fitness-inspired energy stations along the way
- 75-plus acres of open space, community parks, greenbelt running throughout the interior of the community
- Big Dipper Catch & Release Fishing Pond
- Stargazer Event Lawn with playground, picnic tables, grills, washer toss, and more
- 6-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Opening This Summer – Sports Park & Recreation Area
- Construction Start 2021 – 2nd Resident Amenity Center
|Williamson ESD #4||.093295|
|Williamson County Mud #23||.95|
|Williamson County FM/RD||.04|
|Liberty Hill ISD||1.3647|
|Total Tax Rate||2.866714%|
In our quest for easy living, we are planning for the development of commercial and retail properties that will service our MorningStar residents—grocery, preschool, dining, shopping and more!
Models Open Daily:
- Meritage Homes | $200,000s – $290,000s | 1,243 sf to 2,805 sf
- KB Home | $227,000s – $288,000s | 1,491 sf to 3,125 sf
- GFO Home | $328,000s – $412,000s | 2,205 sf to 3,979 sf
- Waterloo Homes by Brohn | $209,000s to $359,000s | 1,450 sf to 2,595 sf | New Model Now Open!
- M/I Homes | $243,000s to $280,000s | 1,545 sf to 2,830 sf | New Model Now Open!
- Westin Homes | $350,000s to $395,000s | 2,641 sf to 3,998 sf
- Saratoga Homes | $231,000s to $404,000s | 1,652 sf to 3,874 sf | New Model Now Open!
- Vintage Estate Homes | $277,000s to $354,000s | 2,202 sf to 3,472 sf