MorningStar provides our residents with a community that is easy to come home to—literally. You can access the community from either Highway 29 or Ronald Reagan—making morning and afternoon commutes a little bit easier. A place where neighbors are like family. A community stocked with the best amenities for all lifestyles and events, Liberty Hill ISD schools for the kids, excellent shopping and dining minutes away, and most of all a quiet and serene setting in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Read on for more community information.
- Approximately 800 acres
- Approximately 1,600 total homes at completion
- Lot sizes:
40′, 45′, 50′, and 60′
- Convenient location off of Kauffman Loop at Highway 29 and Ronald Reagan Blvd.
- Natural Gas
The acclaimed Liberty Hill ISD met all of the Texas Education Agency’s district standards in 2016, received an “A-” ranking on Niche’s 2017 Best Schools list, and was named No. 4 on the 2017 list of Best School Districts for Athletes in Texas!
- Dues are $414/year for all residents that don’t live within the gated Carothers Executive Homes section
- Dues are $414/year + $781/year for all residents inside the gated section – additional fee covers gate maintenance and monthly front yard maintenance
- Community Association Manager – GOODWIN & COMPANY
- CELESTE STARR SCHULZ | 512.852.7922 Office 512.608.3708 Cell | Celeste.Schulz@goodwintx.com
- Notice: With the Governor’s recent announcements, we will be assessing our protocols in place and informing our communities as soon as procedures are put in place. In the meantime, we are continuing to implement a restricted/remote working environment. Our offices are closed to the public at this time due to local, and/or federal directives. As our motto states, “People Matter” and that includes you. We are here to serve you, unfortunately from a distance at this time. Stay safe!!
- Open-air, covered Event Pavilion with fireplace, lounging areas, and bathrooms
- Large Playground
- Resort-style Swimming Pool for all ages with two lap lanes
- Kids Splash Pad
- Large & Small Dog Park with Obstacle Courses
- Hiking & Biking Nature Trails adorned with fitness-inspired energy stations along the way
- 75-plus acres of open space, community parks, greenbelt running throughout the interior of the community
- Big Dipper Catch & Release Fishing Pond
- Stargazer Event Lawn with playground, picnic tables, grills, washer toss, and more
- 6-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Opening This Summer – Sports Park & Recreation Area
- Construction Start 2021 – 2nd Resident Amenity Center
|Williamson ESD #4||.093295|
|Williamson County Mud #23||.95|
|Williamson County FM/RD||.04|
|Liberty Hill ISD||1.3647|
|Total Tax Rate||2.866714%|
In our quest for easy living, we are planning for the development of commercial and retail properties that will service our MorningStar residents—grocery, preschool, dining, shopping and more!
Models Open Daily:
- Meritage Homes | $300,000s – $400,000s | New Plans & New Model Coming Soon!
- Waterloo Homes by Brohn | $300,000 to $400,000s | New Lots Coming Soon
- Saratoga Homes | $350,000s to $500,000s | New Plans & New Model Coming Soon!
- Ashton Woods | $350,000s to $500,000s | New Lots Coming Soon
- Exclusive Gated Neighborhood:
Carothers Executive Homes | $450,000s to $500,000s | 1,598 sf to 2,127 sf